Good news!! We went in and saw one beautiful strong heartbeat. It was awesome, doesn't quite look like a baby yet, more of a tadpole if you ask me! I felt such relief when we saw it, I had worked myself into a real coniption by the time Friday rolled around, I should have known someone was messin with my hormones, because I am usually pretty calm. I've also been enjoying some lovely nausea... Thankfully it's not all day or even every day. I don't usually have very many pregnancy symptoms, the one that I've noticed this time is saliva!! I have so much spit in my mouth all the time! My husband has endured many spit showers since this started.
J & G were able to be there for it it was so sweet to see the joy on their faces when we saw their baby alive and growing. They are coming in for the 9 week ultrasound next Wednesday, I am so glad that I will be done with shots at the end of this month, a little over 2 weeks!!
The Backyard Project
3 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment