Saturday, April 30, 2011

9 weeks and growing strong!


We had the 9 week ultrasound and everything is going swimmingly! I am still struggling with morning sickness, but I hear that should be gone in a couple weeks. I "graduated" from the fertility clinic and will now go on to see a regular OB. I am also weaning off the shots so I am sosoo excited for that! By butt is already thanking me!
A friend of mine who is also a surrogate just found out that she is carrying twins! They are all super excited about it. She is a couple weeks behind me so it will be fun to go through this together. I'm not really showing yet but I'm sure that will change soon! I can't wait for some warm weather, we have been having the coldest spring I remember. I'm so ready to wear my warm weather clothes before I grow out of them :-)

2 comments:

Sue said...

Amber. I think you are pretty darn cool! Not many could pull this off. I love your heart and desire to give to another the joy both you and I have gotten to experience. I am praying for you as you go through this adventure and that the family receiving this gift will see all the love our Father has for them through this experience. My prayers are with you!

Kimberly said...

Whoohoo!